Burials at Holy Trinity are few after the opening of the Coventry Cemetery (London Road) in 1847 and from 1874 most interments were at Radford St Nicholas church. Consecrated in 1874, this was built in Radford as a chapel of ease to Holy Trinity Church.
There are also a number of Memorial Inscriptions in a separate searchable table. Not all burial records have an associated memorial inscription.
The Holy Trinity records can be found here in the Resources section.
The records can also be obtained on CD from our Bookshop.
The parish registers of Holy Trinity Church, from 1561 to 1837, have been published by Midland Ancestors (BMSGH).