Windmill Road Cemetery Burials 1909 – 1994
This CD contains 10,108 records of burials within Windmill Road Burial Ground, Coventry.
Windmill Road Cemetery is situated to the north of Coventry, between Little Heath and Bell Green.
The cemetery opened in 1909 and stretches from Windmill Road to Old Church Road.
The burials in the cemetery mainly consist of people living within the Longford, Foleshill, Holbrooks, Bell Green, Wood End and Aldermans Green area, but also include some people living in other parts of the city and beyond.
These records run from the opening of the cemetery to December 1994. In addition to the records of the interments, the CD contains printable maps showing their location.